WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Post-5473...

Scott Anderson


















3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

what a cutie.. brings back fond memories of a session I once had with a 'compact' young guy like him, a very happy and Active bottom with whom I had prolly the best sex of my 'mature' life. sigh.... :>)

karl said...

Some odd poses here but at the same time plenty to choose from!

Ralph said...

Nice body. Love his dick and balls. Fabulous... Thanks!