WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 01, 2012

Post-5327...

I'm learning that I don't have the same control with this new interface that I used to have and it's very frustrating, but I'm just going to resign myself to that fact and do the best I can. I'd much rather be at this place with my lover-man right now.


3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

wouldn't we all.. the trick is to create that place in our minds so that we can always 'go away' with the one we love, no matter what other bullshit is going on around us.

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - Indeed.

karl said...

Looks peaceful...