WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, May 07, 2012

Post-5229...

We walked right by the Empire State Building yesterday. Boy, is it tall!



4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Ricky.. thanks for all the great pix from home. It's been so long since I've been back there that I probably wouldnt recognize the place. Hope you and Jerry are having a Gr8 time.
HUGZ to you both.

karl said...

Was it really that big?
The Empire State Building, that is, LOL!

Anonymous said...

If you have never gone to the top of the Empire building, give it a shot, it takes some time a 3 different elevatore but it is well worth it.

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - Yes, we're both having a fabulous time!