WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Post-4866...

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Love the new header.

Now I am going tohave to take this boy away from you. He looks so lonely being alone. I bet he is scared. I will take good care of himand make him feel loved and all of that stuff.

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

Hes hunky. He might be a swimwear model from the look of him.

Ralph said...

Adonis wearing a cross. Thanks for a wonderful picture.