WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Post-4403...


3 comments:

karl said...

1 and 3 hit the spot for me!

Howard in CT said...

Oh no!! My fave video of the 3 below here has been deleted!! It was my favorite - guaranteed to get the job done. What happened?
Don't suppose there's any chance of getting it back...?

SickoRicko said...

Howard - Bummer!! I checked to see if I have a copy of it on my hard drive, but I don't. Double bummer!