WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Post-4382...

Neal Shaw


4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

YUMMMMM.

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

Cant say the same unfortunately. Has rather a well-worn face and a camel jacket...who outside of Tommy Lee Jones wears a camel jacket?!?

Ralph said...

What a gallery! Thanks! Body, long, lean, wiry - fabulous; nipples to be licked and sucked - fabulous; pubes and body hair - fabulous; dick and balls - wish I could play with 'em - fabulous.

SickoRicko said...

Ray - Indeed!

Karl - Apparently this guy.

Ralph - He'd be a LOT of fun to play with!