WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Post-4182...

4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF I did Black and White also. I think GREAT minds think alike... Love the one of Bruno (last one). I also love the second Man.

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

I agree; I like the second man and Bruno also!

SickoRicko said...

Ray & Karl - Then we're ALL in agreement!

Anonymous said...

9944 is Bruno. There was a time when any a man would have known that. :-)

Stan