WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Post-4177...


2 comments:

karl said...

Impressive pictures all round but OH MY what a bod on the first man!!!!!!

By the way, Rick - do you know Greg's blog Gay Dreams and Hopes has been removed? Greg, do you know why thats happened, get in touch, thanks.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Yes, I noticed Greg's blog had been removed and I emailed him immediately but haven't heard back.