WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Post-3092...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another instance where I like the g-rated guy - Send over #1!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - He's on his way! (Bet he looks pretty good non-g-rated!)

LORDPATRICK said...

HOT, HAIRY, HUNKS! WOOF on all these hot men!

Anonymous said...

#6 Arpad Miklos is not only incredibly hot, he is very sweet.

SickoRicko said...

LordPatrick - Tell me about it!

Anon - He could be sweet on me if he wants!

karl said...

Lots of got hairy men on here today...not a fan of hair but this is a nice change!
And yes 1 is extremely hot!!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Hair is where it's at man!