WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Post-3044...

Open the pic to see the name.

4 comments:

karl said...

6 does it for me [ well. I wish he WOULD do it for me! ].

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Maybe if you'd do it for him first!

Anonymous said...

All hot of course, but that last guy Jeremy Blding does it for me no matter how we do it!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - I can see why!