WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Post-1967...


4 comments:

karl said...

Computer generated? The first looks real but the second...dunno. [apologies for not posting the last few days...Ive had a very slow download for some annoying reason..takes absolutely FOREVER to get on and then I lose connection! And then we have those fucking black boxes to deal with[!]].

SickoRicko said...

Karl - The first IS real and the second is computer generated. Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Wow - now I feel the need to suck on a computer hunk!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - They can be hot!