WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Post-1808...

3 comments:

karl said...

Aernt those adverts shocking?
I dont know whether to laugh at them or not...you can certainly see how times have changed. Surprised how Reagan ever got to be President after doing that advert for cigs! Lovin' the sexist ads! The most disturbing/shocking one for me is that baby drinking Seven-Up like an old drunk...just IMAGINE doing something like that today[!].
Youd never get ads like this anymore, thankfully...we may live in a fucked-up world but from these at least we have made SOME progress!

Anonymous said...

Probably about as shocked as Karl was about those slogans, and got rather ill looking at the Ronald Reagan one.
As for the worst - gotta be that last one.

SickoRicko said...

Karl & Greg - What will the future think of ads today?