WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Post-1805...


5 comments:

Nick said...

1 and 2 - now that's some serious meat!!!!

way beyond my abilities!

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Or MY desire!

LORDPATRICK said...

Black men! Black cocks! Is this really heaven?

Nick said...

hey rick

maybe the wildest fantasy level - i can fantasise pretty strongly! but a return to reality is of course essential!

cheers

SickoRicko said...

LordPatrick - If there were a heaven, this would be it!

Nick - Cheers back!