WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Post-1653...

A few good ideas...







7 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I like most of them The last one and the 3rd one has to go. Because boses would want you to take youl unch break there as well. Not for me. but I do love the 1st, 2nd and the 4th one is about space. Whoever did that one is truly a smart person. Good thinking.

Howard in CT said...

These are all brillant ideas!
If I had to pick just one, I'd say the cup that holds cookies. That way I would only eat 2 instead of 10!

SickoRicko said...

Ray - Space-saving is always good.

Howard - I'd still eat 10.

karl said...

I like the first one [ the one with the cup and biscuits...I think oyu call them 'cookies' in the U.S. ]. Why? Well, I saw it being demonstrated on a comedy programme here in England last year and the audience were raving about it! They thought it was a really good idea [ but then they thought tampons should be taxed to stop women having their periods so that proves they were a bit crazy...].

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I imagine that cup keeps the cookies (biscuits) a bit warm, too.

Anonymous said...

Honestly I think the only one that has merit is that 4th one. Now THAT was a good idea!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Very!