WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 05, 2011

Post-1651...





4 comments:

nickwallacesmith said...

2 reminds me of matt gunther

and just got a vid of the next guy, JO-ing - always thought he was as hot as

bet his dick is hard as!

cya

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Yes, Johnny Castle is quite the hottie! Lucky you to have a video of him jacking off.

karl said...

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! A couple of nice full frontals! Funny how differently proportioned men look side by side.
Stunning man in 3...simply stunning.
And the great Johnny Castle to boot...

Anonymous said...

I like all of those men (and their pieces!)