WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Post-1617...



5 comments:

Stan said...

Last stud is Julian Vincenzo. I wish he wouldn't shave his fur.

DeepBlue said...

...but we would not kick him out of our bed, would we Stan? ;)

karl said...

Kick him out of bed?!?!? Youd have trouble finding a bed big enough for him...he looks massive!

Still...never a problem.

Anonymous said...

I'll take Julian just the way he is.
(as if there was even a slight hesitation!! lol)

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Seems Julian hit a chord.