WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Post-1610...



4 comments:

nickwallacesmith said...

hi rick vert hot pics - not a black and white in sight!

love these semi (?) amateur pics

cya

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Yes, amateur.

karl said...

liking these very much, esp the first two..2 has a cap exactly like mine! 4 is my favourite, he seems really manly.

Anonymous said...

Kinda got attracted to #4 as well - he kinda looks like Steve Carroll (spelling?) from the office - lol