WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Post-1550...

















9 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

number 1, 13, and 16. very HOT scene today. Thanks .

WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh! So many munchables.

karl said...

2 and 5 , but many of the others further down are equally as good! I like the full-frontals and the hand -holding ones.

SickoRicko said...

Ray - No, thank YOU!

Anon - Indeed!

Karl - Glad ya liked some of 'em.

nickwallacesmith said...

hey rick

great and i mean great post - love so many of them but #3 is a real dick hardener!

cool, or hot!

cya

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Some great winners there, including that pic of hairy hunk of a man Dean Flynn (5th from last pic)

Insolente said...

I don't know who is the more and much and better hottest but, the numbers 1, 9, 11, 12 and 15... they are.. Wooow! Buff! ARf! Hahahaha...

Kisses.

(Sorry so much for my bad english).

SickoRicko said...

Greg - You know so many of 'em!

Insolente - Your English is just fine.