WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Post-1510...



13 comments:

karl said...

Not much to say except very sexy men on show here. Yes, Im impressed!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Well, thanks! You're not that easy to please.

Nick said...

#1 is doing the rounds - just saw him on greg's blog - and he should be shown around! the hottest !

Nick said...

PS that last arse is just SOOOOO inviting! my jocks are almost to the floor already!

SickoRicko said...

Nick - As I've said before: the same 10,000 pix are just taking turns on blogs.

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Oh, and that last arse is Johnny Castle.

Nick said...

hey rick

thanks for the name - Johnny Castle - i'm off googling right now!

SickoRicko said...

Nick - I would think you already have a mission of him, like everyone else.

Anonymous said...

All hot men - including of course Zack Spears (the way he was).
I've got a pretty decent sized collection of Johnny Castle, but really- who doesn't?

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Oops! I meant "million" of him.

Greg - Yeah.

DeepBlue said...

GOD! I'm so much into Zak. Been for many years now and I remember VERY well this picture!
He still looks so hot today!
ZAK RULES! ;0~~~

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue - He certainly does!

Nick said...

rick - you're right - but it's probably closer to two lill

cya

nick