WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Post-1507...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I get to be an old fart (or maybe an OLDER fart) I hope to look like #2 thru #4

SickoRicko said...

Greg - I'd be happy to look like ANY of 'em!

DeepBlue said...

Funny how many "crapped" this post! I'm not judging anyone but it proves that if you don't have "the look" you're not going to get hit!
I'm the first one to admit that looks do have an effect on me. Whenever my late hubby would shave his beard, I found him less attractive!
"But I'm the same guy" he said.
"Yes, I know! Now grow it back!"
LOL!

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue - But we know looks isn't everything.