WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 08, 2011

Post-1455...



5 comments:

DeepBlue said...

*adding #5 to shopping cart*
Have a great weekend! :)
Hugs
Jon

karl said...

These guys could do with bigger bushes.

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue - Good choice!

Karl - Picky picky.

Anonymous said...

Hey - That's a great idea - Rick should get one of those shopping carts you see on those commercial web sites.
As for my cart - could you add #2 thru #4?

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Consider it done!