WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Post-1449...



4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I want the silver headed Daddy in picture number 3. He is HOT. I mean smoking HOT.

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

1....tough, hot. Means business.
2....nice thick bush.
3...old but still good body on him.
4...cute smile and sexy bod.
5...stop playing with it! Just DO something with it[!].

SickoRicko said...

Ray - He certainly is!

Karl - Sums 'em up!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love everything about #4 - aka - Michael Vincenzo!