WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Post-1432...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.... not sure if the guy in the 3rd pic is the same as the first 2 (and definitely not sure about the last 2 - lol)
Whatever the case, I like that 3rd one!
(and can admire those last 2! lol)

SickoRicko said...

Greg - I captured those first three pix together, but you have a point. The necklace isn't the same in the third but the wristband is, although reversed. The last two are obviously a different guy.