WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Post-1416...


5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I wonder what the first one is??
Ray

Nick said...

hey rick

i'm a bit of a thing on a leather cord round your neck kinda guy - so 2 is great - i do a cylinder of amber on mine at the moment

whatever's dangling in the first pic looks interesting though

PS love the fractile

karl said...

nice necklaces, and nicer guys they hang from.

Anonymous said...

I like the chest on that 2nd guy.

SickoRicko said...

Ray - Guess we'll never know.

Nick - I like 'em but I don't wear 'em.

Karl - indeed!

Greg - Certainly!