WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Post-1413...



4 comments:

karl said...

last mans got a fine body on him for his age!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I think he's hot!!

Rick said...

latino guy holding his shoes: what a set a mantits. Would love to suck milk out of those... Anymore pics of him.... good job ricko. But as always, i love all your pics. this one just stood.. i mean his nips... rickg

SickoRicko said...

Rick - They're impressive all right! Thanks for the compliments.