WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Post-1386...


6 comments:

Nick said...

rick

i want some of what #2's got!

and i wanna give it to #4

SickoRicko said...

Nick - That sounds interesting!

Anonymous said...

I like #2 as well (and #3 of course) - sad to say that #2 (aka Rocky) has gone to the ....whatever there is after you die.... He died a couple of years ago. Not sure from what though.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Ya know he didn't go anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Well, I would hope that there is a Gay Heaven - where everyone is as hot as they want to be, and where you never have to worry about getting AIDS.
Now THAT would be heaven.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Yes, it would be.