WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Post-1382...

I want to apologize to everyone again for the annoying pop-ups you encounter with my blog. They even happen to ME! Fortunately, they seem to happen only once per day. I'm very sorry that I don't know what to do about them.


4 comments:

karl said...

No need to apologize at all, Rick. Its merely one of those annoying things one has to put up with in order to enjoy the fruits of the internet. My Windows 7 has an internet explorer popup that blocks things and it works quite well, even tho some sites/blogs have whole blocks missing when you log on.
whatever causes these things, one word to everyone; do NOT click on pop-ups as some are seemingly carrying viruses. Ive had to have my computer cleaned three times cause of them.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Thank you. A friend of mine has Windows 7 and he's told me about that popup blocker.

Nick said...

hey rick

love #2 - a great balance between realistic representation and abstract beauty - great post!

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Thanks.