WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Post-1361...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy mother of pearl! That man is total sex. Simply gorgeous. I would love to have his hairy body on top of me with ass in my face. How incredibly delicious. Then after I lubed his cock with my mouth he could fuck me into bliss.

karl said...

I agree Anonymous, and Id like him to make me a nice cup of tea as well.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Sounds like great fun!

Karl - Before or after?

Anonymous said...

Might be interesting if he could do it during...

Nick said...

definitely the kinda person i'd like to encounter on my next walk round the cuntryside!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Never hurts to take a little break, makes it last longer!

Nick - Definitely!