WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Post-1120...



7 comments:

DeepBlue said...

Awesome Foursome - including me ;)

karl said...

second ones the best...still too much hair for me but its better defined; the other top one just seemed 'ugh' to me, tho the last isnt bad.
uuummmmm I know, too fussy...

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue - Haha, I'd like to see that!

Karl - How did you know what I was gonna say?

Insolente said...

Mmm ... the third is a beauty. Is pending adoption? hahaha ...

Kisses and,... so sorry for my bad and deficient english. :(

XXX

SickoRicko said...

Insolente - Your English is just fine.

Anonymous said...

That last guy is fucking HOT

SickoRicko said...

Greg - He certainly is!