WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Post-1080...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll gladly take all of these guys, specially that last macho hunk.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Now you're talkin'!

karl said...

Is the first the one who was featured a couple of days ago? Sexy. The others are quite lovely too.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - He doesn't look familiar.