WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Post-1072...


2 comments:

karl said...

1...thats EXACTLY how theyr lined up for us when we have to do strip-searches!
Absolutely LOVE it when I and three other officers order a man to just "STRIP, EVERYTHING OFF, STAND AGAINST THE LINE, HANDS ON HEAD EYES LOOKING FORWARD"...[ one day Ill pass on my strip-search etiquette to us all so we can get a good idea how its conducted]

shit, just thought; please dont tell my boss!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Your secret is safe with me.