WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Post-1046...


4 comments:

karl said...

the Spiral Arm....just brilliant!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - The second pic looks hazy and I don't know why.

karl said...

The first is taken from a satellite...Ive seen photo configurations like these before. The second....Id guess its taked from here on Earth, due to street lights that obscure long-range telescopes. Prob taken in a city which has the 'orange' street lamps that reduce visibility; plus the blurred edges of the pic suggest a telephoto lens that, whilst getting range can reduce clarity.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Interesting explanation.