WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Post-1042...

Aaron Cage




5 comments:

DeepBlue said...

I'm cuming right home, daddy!

karl said...

Bit hairy..
[I know...Im too particular, but I have my standards!].

Howard in CT said...

I'd love to play with ALL he's got, but I don't think I could wait in the long line that would form to do just that.

Anonymous said...

Bit too hairy and burly for me.
To each their own, right?

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue - Me too!

Karl - Everyone needs standards.

Howard - Anything worth having is worth waiting for!

Greg - Right!