WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Post-1037...




5 comments:

G said...

I could have written this myself. Our cat Tammy does all of these things, from needing love while we are at the computer, to waking up the husband at 5 in the morning with a good face licking. Life with a cat.

karl said...

Lessons on how to stroke a pussy. Just what I dont fucking need right now!
LOL!

Howard in CT said...

with this pussy-post, I hereby relinquish the Funny Guy award to Ricko. well, maybe we could share it.

Anonymous said...

That last one made me laugh - and I never owned a cat.

SickoRicko said...

Mike - Cats are fun, intelligent, sometimes annoying, creatures.

Karl - One must be prepared!

Howard - I share well!

Greg - Good to make ya chuckle.