WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Post-0925...

Joe Manganiello (Thanks John!)

10 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF love him on True Blood.

WOOF on this HOT hunk.

Ray

Unknown said...

Can you imagine him dressed in cowboy gear? Or better yet, leather? He is sooo masculine.

karl said...

Yes! That new guy [along with Kevin Alejandro] from "True Blood".
So sexy, very tall dark and of course handsome.
The brief nude scene he did so far...dont even know if it WAS him [sometimes they use doubles]; I just hope we get to see a decent one next season.
Fellow truly is hot!

SickoRicko said...

Ray/Glen/Karl - Glad y'all like him as much as I do!

Anonymous said...

Totally f'ing hot!!! Can't wait to see more of him this next season on True Blood!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Me either!

Anonymous said...

Kinda looks like a younger and hotter version of Grizzly Adams - lol
Great bod on him!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - The name sounds familiar but I can't say I know him.

Anonymous said...

lol does that make me really old then?

SickoRicko said...

Greg - You're only as old as you feel.