WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Post-0868...



6 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I want in the shower with the 1st and 2nd Man

WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

I need to take a shower (and drop the soap) with that 3rd hunk!

SickoRicko said...

Ray - More good choices.

Greg - He's all yours!

karl said...

1, 2 and 5 are the best on show here. Wish I was on shower duty back at work; havent been for weeks. Greg sounds like an inmate, the way he jokes about dropping the soap[!].
Honestly, that hardly ever happens...

SickoRicko said...

Karl - But it's fun to fantasize about.

Anonymous said...

thas real pic