WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Post-0864...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta love that redhead!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Gotta!

Howard in CT said...

This is a tan vs pale scenario, right? Or is it just my perception... Anyway, with these pairings, I'd have to say, IMHO, pale wins every time.

SickoRicko said...

Howard - I hadn't even noticed that comparison until you mentioned it. It was not my intent. BTW, I prefer tan but will take any tone.

karl said...

dont know whats worse for me; pale or a redhead..
oh I know - a pale redhead.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - *chuckle*