WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 01, 2011

Post-0860...

I had a really nice, really hot date last night, which is why I'm so late posting.




9 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

2nd I will take both of them on. 4th one I want the older Man.

WOOF
Ray

SickoRicko said...

Ray - Sounds like a party coming up.

Howard in CT said...

a hot date last nite, huh? woo-hoooo! I'm happy for you, Man!

Stan said...

A date? What's that?
Good for you Rick! I hope it went well too.

SickoRicko said...

Howard / Stan - Thanks. It went extremely well.

Anonymous said...

lol I'm with Stan about the date.
Congrats, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Thanks.

karl said...

Are you going to tell us what happened on your date, or shall we adopt the adage " a gentleman doesnt ask and a lady never tells"? Oh, go on I could do with some juicy gossip - right now I dont think I could get laid in Guentanemo Bay during a fucking heatwave!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - All I'll say is that we clicked very well and couldn't keep our hands off of each other.