WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 21, 2024

2024.1021.0005...






8 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

Very beautiful drawings!

Cdadbr said...

Very beautiful, erotic, and sexy! Thanks, Rick!

Anonymous said...

My fantasy would be to be the receiving guy in the final drawing, I wish!

Anonymous said...

Bob in 🇬🇧

Anonymous said...

Just look at the cum oozing out of his hole!

Anonymous said...

# 2 - by Etienne / Dom Orejudos
Business partner and lover of Chuck Renslow of Kris Studio in Chicago.
Sailors of lust in an hourly hotel, perhaps influenced by his contemporaries Sam Steward and Mike Miksche of the S&M scene of those times….:)

SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:09am - Thanks for that info!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Fuck, I get off on drawings like these!!!!!

Last pic) I can just imagine hanging on for dear life with my legs crossed while that big hairy brute drains his balls into my tight hole.

Now that this "illustrations" has me horny as hell, off for my "nature walk". One very awesome autumn day here in Massachusetts. Temps close to 80, yes 80 degrees.

Thanks Rick!!