WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 02, 2020

2020.0402.0002...











4 comments:

Xersex said...

last one: I hope that dead people will be as few as possible.
You are 300 million in a vast territory. We are 60 million in a tightly populated area. That's why we have, in proportion, more contagions.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - That makes sense.

Steve said...

Referring to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, U.S. President Donald Trump said, "People are dying today that have never died before."
Per Snopes:
This does not appear to reference a real quote uttered by Trump, but instead a long-standing internet joke.

Noticeably, none of the social media posts claiming Trump made this statement included a video clip or other proof he said it, and that’s because there was none to show. We found no evidence that Trump said this during any recent public announcements about the coronavirus disease.

Trust me when I say I despise Trump but we can't start using fake news like he does.

And I love your blog!

SickoRicko said...

Steve - Thanks for taking the time to write, and I'm glad you like my blog. I have removed the meme, as wonderful as it was.