WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

2024.1023.0008...

I know Mistress Maddie will love this...

It's International Crocs Day

Celebrate Croctober with up to 50% off selected styles

Today (October 23) is International Crocs Day and in honour of its main event, Crocs has slashed up to 50% off selected styles on its website and Amazon storefront. There's even an additional 20% off sale items if you buy two pairs using the code CROCDAY. But what's even more exciting is that you can stack these offers and score up to 70% off! What a ripper deal.

Click on headline to read all about it, and to see the deals.

1 comment:

Workmen and Rednecks said...

LoL!
First because I can imagine the look of disgust from Steven while reading this post :-)
Second because of the extent of inanity these marketing go-getter will go to to sell such horrible product. Any consumer with an ounce of grey matter could read advertising's translation is "our products sale so bad that we're prepared to discount them up to 70%, AND EVEN MORE!!!"
I'd rather buy myself a pair of clogs to go and look after a garden than these plastic simulacra of crushed toads.
:-p