WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 03, 2024

2024.0903-Tuesday...



6 comments:

whkattk said...

I'm certainly with Bryce on all of that.

JiEL said...

From outside USA, we don't really understand how can such a scumbag felon rapist adultary thief etc... man could even get on a presidential ticket.
The concept of «Justice» seems to be very very elastic depending of you wealth or fame.

Anonymous said...

Portrait of the REAL Donald Trump behind the artifice.
So deranged and unfit to lead anything, a lowly pimp has more class.

uptonking said...

I can't wait for him to go to prison. Sigh. Who will do his presidential portrait? NOT IT.

JiEL said...

@uptonking,
I'm an artist and I could see a kind of «Picasso» to do his presidential portrait to really show how twisted and out of reality his character is.
Cubism is the style of art where you put all the six sides of a cube on the same canvas. This would be easy for his portrait as he always showed many sides of his lies and ways to talk about his altern reality.
LOL!

Anonymous said...

The Picture of Dorian Gray, 1945 movie, before he stabs the canvas with the knife.