WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

2024.0828.0002...






2 comments:

Infidel753 said...

#1: Flying saucers using a tornado to attack the 1950s?

#2: Even more impossible things than #1.....

#3: I can practically smell that picture. Ick.

#4: I spent an inordinate amount of time looking at this and cannot make it make sense. I hope the lady in the last image doesn't see it. She'll just feel worse.

uptonking said...

That last one! Amazing.