WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

2024.0827.0003...






2 comments:

Cdadbr said...

Considering the "City of the Future" and such from back then, I wonder what happened to those visions of how we'd be living in now-current times? Were those just pure "dreams" of what could be or did other factors thwart them from happening? Costs involved, possibly? Of "new tech" that was needed? Might be interesting to find out.

whkattk said...

Sea City (Waterworld) is where humanity will be if the Repug get their way.