WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 26, 2024

2024.0826.0003...






6 comments:

Infidel753 said...

The broken plane fuselage appears to be illuminated green from the inside. It must be haunted.

Milleson said...

Is it my tired old eyes or do the stairs below the checkerboard appear to vibrate when you stare at it?

Anonymous said...

Hus av tri i Russland / wooden house Russia.
I dag er mange i forfall og er enten forlatt
eller revet / many in disrepair and abandoned or demolished.
* OsloSson

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Some say abandoned places are haunted. I say I'd rather haunt them than leave them be.

Anonymous said...

Images 2,3,4 -
Comme les belles maisons abandonées en Sicile, en Sardaigne et en Corse.
Parce que les propriétaires étaient terrorisés par les mafia et vendetta. :(
-Beau Mec

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I stared and stared and didn't notice anything.