WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 26, 2024

2024.0826-Monday...





6 comments:

whkattk said...

I'm tired of seeing his repeated gestures. And that anus mouth spewing constant stupidity. Soon. It will be over soon. (We hope.) Then he'll be in the news for all new but old shenanigans.

Milleson said...

In answer to the last picture, yes, I am so very tired...

Anonymous said...

It has been said before, if Mr. t wishes to arrange for the largest crowd of revelers and cheering citizens in the history of America, all he has to do is show up as the main attraction in a state sponsored funeral procession.

Anonymous said...

Trumps lies are as big as his ass, and his truths are as small as his dick :-)

JiEL said...

Hope that in November 5 ALL sensible and intelligent Americans show him the EXIT door and open, again and again the doors of court houses. We outside USA are hoping it too because this influenceable narrow brain man can be really dangerous for the security of all the world balance.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:20am - I like the way you put that!