WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

2024.0731.0003...






7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I love that red home!!!!!

uptonking said...

Love the first one. The second one is a bit sterile, even for me.

Cdadbr said...

The first one looks neat and upscale. Even with a touch of mid-century modernism.

The second one reminds me of shipping containers, with an outer cover to disguise the fact it is a group of shipping containers. Looks kind of neat, but needs some accent colors. Or "anything but white"?

whkattk said...

Yep. I could live in either one, but love the location / setting of the first.

Anonymous said...

The 2nd dwelling looks like it is begging for Banksy to drop by.

Milleson said...

Anonymous at 8:49 AM - or Keith Haring would have done a great job with his artwork, unfortunately we lost him in 1990. A gay artist icon.

VRCooper said...

You had me at Orange ---I would love the first home in a nice secluded spot in a forest somewhere BUT no more than an hour's drive from town.