WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, July 02, 2024

2024.0702.0003...






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to just see cocks.

Milleson said...

Focus on the gray space between the 2nd and 3rd pictures and you get a 3rd man. and a funny one at that.

uptonking said...

I'm so glad men have a biological imperative to show off their junk.

Allan said...

lots of lovely cocks

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - OMG, I did not notice that, or I might have changed the layout.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said

Between that fine artsy posting and this Cams posting I want cock in my hand or mouth. Ah heck I'm really horny tonight, so I'll even take one is my ass.