WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 29, 2024

2024.0629.0006...







8 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

The second photo is superb!

JDRhielandt said...

I agree, pic 2 is so good!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Rick!
I found out that

"Scott from Massachusetts"

have had birthday yesterday...
So i think we have to congratulate him!
(Even if we don't know how old/ young he is :))

Have a nice day - Markus from Germany

SickoRicko said...

Coquin & JDRhielandt - I like that one too.

Markus - Thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous said...

OmG... love the second one!😍😍😍

Alejandro said...

Beautiful & excinting last photo !!!

SickoRicko said...

Alejandro - I thought so, too.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Oh man, thanks Markus from Germany. Oh and I know Rick has one coming up, we are a lot, of Zodiac "Cancers"!! OHHH, and a lady never reveals her age..LMAO!!!

I know this crab here loves the water! Been nursing a rotator cuff injury but at least I can do my swimming!! My mood is so much better after a swim.

#1) Woof, hope he's poolside at my gym today. But I better get going, thunderstorms looming!!

#2) Now this handsome dude can wear something like that!! I feel most comfortable in regular swim trunks.

#3,4) I'd love for these mermen to swim to me.

Last3 pics) I have sucked a few gym shower cocks in my day:) I'm loving that last pic)

Thanks Rick!! Now before we get a "tornado watch" I heading to the pool at my gym. Very high humidity today.