WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 27, 2024

2024.0627.0002...

Kjeragbolten Rock, Norway




7 comments:

LeftField said...

...with their bicycles...

Anonymous said...

Det vakre og ulendte terrenget i Norge :)
*OsloSson

Mistress Maddie said...

That is crazy!!!!! I don't know I could do that. One small shift and it's curtains.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I'm with Mistress Maddie on this one, in fact I'm having a dizzy spell right now. NO FUCKING WAY!!! These dudes must have balls the size of grapefruits.

LeftField said...

This link isn't from one of the best videos of Matt dancing, but at minute 3.12 he's on the rock in Norway. Scares the bejesus out of me just watching him! NOWAYJOSE!

LeftField said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNF_P281Uu4&t=107s

oops.

SickoRicko said...

LeftField - Thanks for the link!